RockWare PetraSim x64 Free Download
PetraSim is a graphical tool for simulating non-isothermal flow and transporting it in fractured and porous media. This simulator software is recognized for its powerful simulation capabilities which include fluid flow and heat transfer to the fractured and porous media. PetraSim allows analysts to focus on the model when automating complex input details and simulation results.
Features and Features of PetraSim Software:
- Create complete evolutionary 3D models and display the results
- Integrated visualization of results (time history, isosurface, vector and contour plot)
- Insert existing 3D layers and use them to define model geometry
- Supports multiple mesh options. One of the most basic is the rectangular mesh where the cells are assigned based on the area in which they are located.
- Supports TOUGH EOS options. The TOUGH code is developed for different state equations (EOS).
- Optimization and integration of EOS modules with PetraSim
- Integrated visualization results: Users can see the results immediately. Includes time history, 3D iso-surface, vector and contour plot. Data can be exported to a spreadsheet or in a simple format suitable for graphics software such as TECPLOT.
- Visualize useful inputs: All inputs are organized so that the user knows what the input is and where it is used.
- Cell Process Modeling (Thermal, Hydrological, Chemical, Mechanical, Biological)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
The development and support of this software from the 2021 version has been transferred from Thunderhead Engineering to RockWare.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir