Schlumberger AquaChem 10 build 18.21.528.1 Free Download.
AquaChem is a groundwater package software specifically designed for those who work with water data. This software is suitable for managing water projects, analyzing and reporting groundwater quality data. The AquaChem analysis tool covers a wide range of functions and calculations for analyzing, interpreting and comparing water quality data. These tools include simple unit conversion, charge equilibrium, statistics and mixed samples of more complex functions such as correlation matrix and geothermometer calculations. This software is designed to manage, analyze and report water quality data and has the capability of analyzing and covering a wide range of functions and computations often used for analyzing, interpreting and comparing water quality data. The AquaChem program also includes a comprehensive selection of mapping techniques used for geochemical chemical properties of water and water quality data.
AquaChem Features and Features:
- Simple and easy analysis of water quality data
- Hassle-free import and export information
- More than 25 geochemical plots and graphing techniques including pipe, shuler, scatter, box and whirlpool
- Automatic geochemical calculations of water type, total anion and cation, ion equilibrium, TDS, hardness, etc.
- An extensive set of statistical calculations for water quality analysis
- Managing water quality data from landfills
- Geochemical analysis and reporting of municipal groundwater wells
- Identification of mineralization process for mine exploration
Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit
Hard Disk: 250 MB
RAM: 2 GB
Read the Readme.txt file in the folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir