Siemens Simcenter FloTHERM/ FloTHERM PCB 2021.1.0 x64 Free Download.
Flotherm , a product of Mentor Graphics was recently owned by Siemens as part of Simcenter set to be released this software in the field of electronics cooling simulation in the industry. The software is able to offer the most comprehensive solutions in electronics cooling products will help you in the development and greater efficiency. In fact, the product before you use advanced techniques CFD is able to airflow, temperature and heat transfer in components and parts your product predict and provide efficient solutions yields you multiply them.
The software developers claim that your product is the best solution for the industry to analyze cooling systems around the world. In the heating and control systems and data centers, is among the most important issues. It should be noted on the product before you MCAD and EDA is a combination of popular tools.
Benefit from features such as importing models and XML documents in order to analyze and process, along with accurate results automatically makes the time you will save. However, the efficiency of the software and prowess DoE achieve the results you will likely and easier. You can always to create new projects, edit and reuse previous projects apply.
Features and Applications FloTHERM:
- Your circulation is very convenient and simple for the user by combining MCAD and EDA tools
- The use of advanced thermal model has provided smart
- There is extensive information and resources to reduce working time user in the use of this software
- Benefit from the ability to create intelligent models macro (SmartParts)
- Better management and easier with drag-and-drop functionality
- Use the right solution for you to draw and manipulate models (style similar to CAD)
FloTHERM System Requirements
Windows 10 (Pro and Enterprise editions)
Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro and Enterprise editions)
Windows 7 (Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 – requires installation of 32-bit compatibility libraries: glibc, libXext, libXtst, libstdc ++ and libXt
In the Readme file in the folder.
The Suite version includes Flotherm and FloTHERM PCB.
Siemens Simcenter FloTHERM 2020.2 x64
Siemens Simcenter FloTHERM 2019.2 Suite x64
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir