Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020.1-1899 Windows/Linux Free Download.
Siemens Nastran is a finite element (FE) element for solving stress, vibration, bending, structural failure, heat transfer, acoustic and aerial analysis. Manufacturers also rely on NX Nastran software for aerospace, automotive, electronics, heavy machinery, medical devices, and other industries for critical engineering computing needs. So they can produce safe, reliable and optimized designs in a shorter design cycle. Available as a standalone solver at NX CAE.
Features and Features of Siemens Nastran Software:
- Multiple Solution Scope: Solving Structural Analysis Problems for Linear and Nonlinear Analysis, Dynamics, Acoustics, Air Conditioning and Optimization
- Ease of Modeling and Engineering Workflow: You can easily create NX Nastran models that NX Nastran supports with the NX CAE and a number of other FEA preprocessors. To help with the NX Nastran modeling process, it includes unique features such as simple component connectivity, simple FE modeling, accuracy of automatic dependency collision and direct interface for dynamic multi-body solution (MBD).
- Advanced applications: You can use NX Nastran to solve advanced applications. Such as NVH (noise, vibration and anomalies) problems in the automotive industry, composite analysis in the aerospace industry, and structural thermal problems in the electronics and a number of other industries.
- Flexibility and openness: The flexibility to write applications and add custom analytics modules with DMAP. Combining NX Nastran with a third-party solver for analysis along with considering the results of the externally generated force field as loading into the NX Nastran structural model.
- Minimum system configuration
- 64-bit (x64) processor
- Any of the above operating systems
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Video adapter supporting True Color (32 bit) or 16 million colors (24 bit), Open GL1.1 or higher, and 512 MB of dedicated VRAM
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
- Free disk space for Femap installation (including documentation and license server): 1 GB for Femap Standalone; 2.9 GB for Femap with NX Nastran; 3.8 GB for Femap with all options
- Free continuous disk space for Femap model files, Femap and NX Nastran scratch files: 10 GB
Listed in the Readme file in the folder.
Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020.1-1899 Win64
Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020.1-1899 Linux64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 1.31 GB
Linux Version: 1.38 GB