Sonnet Suites Professional 17.56 Windows/Linux Free Download.
Sonnet Suite is a software package for the design, analysis and modeling of electromagnetic circuits and telecommunication antennas. Using the software in this suite you can design and analyze a variety of flat circuits including macrostrips, strips, as well as PCBs or single-layer or multi-layer PCB fibers, etc. This bundle analyzes projects according to the exact MOM method, which uses all the physical effects such as noise, resonances, signal health and other similarities. The program provides engineers with a great deal of experience in telecommunication antenna design, no restrictions on the design of the antennas in terms of the materials and dielectric layers used, and can be transmitted and received using various tools after design. Analyzed and simulated the signals and communication quality of the antenna with high accuracy.
Sonnet Suite has an easy to use interface and you can be vague anywhere in the program with the help of a comprehensive guide available to users online. There are also many educational tours for the program on the company website as well as the Internet, leaving no room for ambiguity. This program is claimed by the manufacturer to be the best program for the design and analysis of high frequency electromagnetic systems and has been acknowledged several times in official media and publications.
Features and Features of Sonnet Suite:
- The number one tool in the design and analysis of high frequency circuits (according to official reports)
- The most accurate and reliable EM program in the world
- Simple interface and easy-to-learn program using the complete online guide and program tutorials
- Ability to interact with your current project through software interfaces
- 64 bit Windows 10 or 11
- Intel or AMD CPU (the faster the better)
- 8 GB DDR4 minimum (more memory means more capability)
- 1 GB disk space
Supported Linux Operating Systems:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 or higher
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server and Desktop 12 SP5 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Desktop 15 SP3
- OpenMotif 2.2.3 – 2.3.0
- OpenGL 2.x or later
- qt5-base.x86_64 and quazip.x86_64
- Intel i7 or Xeon processor (the faster the better)
- 1 GB RAM minimum (more memory means more capability)
- 500 MB disk space for application
Sonnet is compatible with most modern Linux operating systems.
Sonnet does not officially support these operating systems:
- Ubuntu 20
- OpenSuse Leap 15.3
- Fedora 34
- Scientific Linux 7
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir