StructurePoint spColumn 7.00 Free Download.
spColumn is software for designing and analyzing concrete parts of civil structures. The analyzed concrete parts can be rectangular, round, irregular and with any reinforcement design and pattern. Using spColumn, it is possible to examine irregularly and reinforce concrete columns in boundary areas and coasts. You can easily obtain single-axis and double-axis PM diagrams, as well as the ability to obtain MX instant diagrams for even the most irregular columns and shear walls. This bestselling software supports ACI 318 and CSA A23.3 standards for concrete column design and is capable of visualizing three-dimensional error surfaces. It is also possible to import / export DXF files.
SpColumn Features and Features:
- Powerful user interface
- Ability to import binary files in COL format and text in CTl format
- Ability to use 10,000 reinforcement in each section
- 50 load-bearing tests for wind, earthquake and various parts analysis
- Online guide
- Different settings for selecting the background and page colors
- Ability to save settings
- Supports English units (inches / pounds) or standard SI units (m)
- Support for ACI Design Standards 318-14 / 11/08/05/02 & CSA A23.3-14 / 04/94
- Possibility of uniaxial and bi-axial bends with load axis determination
- Supports rectangular, circular and irregular geometric designs
- Short and long columns, oscillating and non-oscillating
- Full support for PM and MX-My interactive diagrams
- Ability to customize the display of interactive diagrams
- Match diagrams to different execution states
- Ability to import and export in DXF format
- Possibility to export PM and MX-My diagrams and three-dimensional fracture surfaces in text and CSV formats
- Ability to work in both graphical and command line modes
- Report on the factors of strength reduction in output text file
- And …
Any computer running MS Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7/8/10 is sufficient to run the spColumn program. For instructions on how to troubleshoot system-specific installation and licensing issues, please refer to the support pages .
After installation, copy the file in the Crk folder where the software is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir