StructurePoint spMats Free Download.
spMats is a powerful software for designing and analyzing foundations of residential and industrial buildings. Engineers use the capabilities of the program to improve the design of complex foundations, strengthen them, and interact with soil and structures. This software was formerly known as pcaMats and MATS and in recent years has changed to its new name, spMats. With this product it is possible to analyze and design different types of concrete, composite or reinforced concrete slabs. The concrete slabs in this program are modeled using a combination of assembly elements, which makes it easy to design this type of foundations.
Using spMats it is also possible to design based on the limit method. This method has been incorporated in a number of European bylaws and is intended to complement the final strength of the structure against extreme pressures. With this software different conditions can be predicted and design based on it. This program automatically based on ACI 318-14 / 11/08/05/02 and CSA A23.3-14 / 04/94 building codes and the amount and number of steel beams and columns needed to reinforce the desired foundation. Calculates. It is also possible to perform shear punch calculations around columns and piles. It uses shear deformation theory as well as finite element method (FEM) to model the behavior of slabs and mats, and is therefore highly accurate in modeling.
Features and features of spMats:
- Automatic numbering of nodes and components
- Simple graphical interface
- Simple operation of the program with the mouse
- Ability to change any part of the design at any stage of the project
- Adjustable grid points for easier design of components
- Ability to zoom in on a specific area as well as move the layout
- Three-dimensional representation of modeled slabs and the possibility of rotating them using the mouse
- Supports 255 vertical and horizontal lines for grid
- Ability to use 255 lines of thickness
- Supports 65025 nodes and 64516 separate elements in one project
- Supports different units of measurement
- And …
Any computer running MS Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7/8/10 is sufficient to run spMats. Memory of 8GB or higher is crucial for larger models.
Initial installation and licensing requires Administrator privileges.
Running models stored on network servers may delay output output retrieval depending on network speed.
Copy the file to the Crk folder where the software is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir