StructurePoint spWall 10.00 + spSlab 5.0 / spBeam 5.0 / spFrame 1.5 Free Download
spWall Product STRUCTUREPOINT Software for designing and examining the analysis of reinforced concrete, prefabricated, ICF, slope, maintenance and architectural walls.
Other StructurePoint products include a set of software for analysis, design, inspection of reinforced concrete buildings, bridges, reservoirs and foundations by ACI codes 318 & CSA A23. This software package includes the following programs:
spBeam : To analyze, design and research concrete beams, bands and one-way systems.
spColumn : To design and examine rectangular columns, rounded and irregular concrete columns including flexibility effects.
spFrame : Multifunctional and closed structural modeling, Finite Element Analysis, for two-and three-dimensional buildings and structures, with a strong interface, simple, fast but at the same time simple.
spMats : For analysis, design and examination of concrete foundations, mattresses, Composite foundations, candle caps, slabs on floors, underground and buried structures.
spSlab : For analysis, design and research on reinforced concrete beams, one-way and two-way slab band systems
Features of StructurePoint Concrete Software Solutions :
- Immediate and long-term deviation calculation, design and verification of flexibility and shear, design and verification of twists, automatic or manual instantaneous distribution factors and width of strips
- Calculation of the longitudinal and transverse amplification capacity of the entire system for a given amplification configuration
- Output amplification program (includes load numbers, sizes, lengths and distances)
- Types of lines and loads in the area to model loading conditions
- Flexible advanced graphical input for irregular sections with irregular reinforcement patterns
- Importing geometry, amplifying and loading text files
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-bit)
Password for the file (s): www.downloadly.ir