SystemRescueCd 8.01 x64/ 8.00 x86 Free download
SystemRescueCd is a valuable rescue disk that burns to boot on CD. This rescue disk is based on Linux and can be installed in addition to the CD on the flash memory. This tool can help with troubleshooting and rescue broken systems in emergency situations. Various tools are included on this disk including: Troubleshooting, bug fixes, tools for mounting NTFS drives, network configuration, network services, search tools, antivirus and more.
SystemRescueCd comes with many Linux tools such as fstools, partimages, parted and basic tools such as types of editors, command line tools, network tools and more. This boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, Windows systems. The kernel of this suite supports iso9660, ext2 / ext3 / ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660 system files and is also compatible with network file systems such as NFS and Sarmba.
SystemRescueCd Package Features and Features:
- Linux-based operating system and bootable via CD, even when the main operating system is not loaded
- Support for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660
- Support for Samba and NFS network file systems
- Create, edit, copy and restore hard disk partitions
- Data backup
- Various tools for debugging and system repair
- Various tools for hard disk partitioning
- Ability to use other kernels at boot time
- Ability to build custom boot disk for users
- Various tools for working with hard disk
- Working with network via ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc-server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp-clients
- Drag the boot image to continue the LiveCD operation
- And …
Of course, you need a DVD burner, a disc. You also need an installed Linux system, with dvd + rw-tools. If you do not have this program, you can download it from the dvd + rw-tools homepage
You need to know the device name of your DVD burner. If you dont know it, you might find it with dmesg. You should see something like this:
# dmesg | grep DVD hdd: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-106D, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive hdd: ATAPI 32X DVD-ROM DVD-R CD-R/RW drive, 2000kB Cache, UDMA(33)
In this example, the two output lines show us the device name. Its \\\\\\\”/ dev / hdd\\\\\\\”. This was tested under Linux 2.4.26, with dvd + rw-tools-5.17, on a DVD + RW, and the device was \\\\\\\”Pioneer DVR-106D\\\\\\\”. It is supposed to work with all kinds of DVD discs, and all DVD burners.
See the tutorial on transferring software to USB here .
First step: burn the official SysRescCd ISO image
In this first step, we will just burn the official 275 MB image onto the DVD disc.
growisofs -Z /dev/hdd=systemrescuecd-x86-xyziso
Of course, you have to replace hdd with your burner device name, and update the path to the ISO file.
Second step: add your own files
Now, we will add files to the disc. All the files you want to add have to be stored in the same directory. In this example, we assume that the files are stored in / home / user / mydvd-data-files /:
growisofs -M /dev/hdd -J -R /home/user/mydvd-data-files/
It should be possible to add files several times by running this command several times.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32 bit Version : 706 MB
64 bit Version : 721 MB