TerrSet Free Download.
TerrSet (formerly IDRISI ) is an integrated geographic software developed to monitor and model geological systems. This software includes various geological tools including GIS tools and image processing. TerrSet offers a complete suite of geological tools in a complete set at affordable prices without the need for additional extensions.
This software’s GIS tool has over 300 parts used for geological data processing and exploration.
The TerrSet image processing tool is widely used to categorize and cluster data sets.
The ability to change geological parameters on a model allows geologists to know the state of the area if conditions change.
The good news for programmers is that TerrSet provides data and statistical results in other programming languages, such as C ++ or Python, by providing several APIs.
Clark Labs TerrSet Features and Features:
- The complete geology tool for modeling and analyzing data
- Intelligent image processing tool for working in data mining projects
- Providing geographic data for each region for the past thirty years
- Display climate change in areas, such as changes in sea level or global warming
- Providing APIs for programming languages
- A tool to show the role of governments in deforestation and carbon monoxide production as well as income from agriculture
- Assessment tool for changing natural landscapes as well as changing biodiversity
- Assessing the value of natural capital for sustainable development
- Windows 8.1 and above, or Windows Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft ACE 2010 or Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- 1.3 GB hard drive space for application
- 7.5 GB hard drive space for tutorial data
- 8 GB RAM, 16 GB or more recommended
- HD display (1920×1080) or greater recommended
Download Clark Labs TerrSet 2020 v19.0.8
Download Clark Labs TerrSet 2020 v19.0.7
Download Clark Labs TerrSet 2020 v19.0.6
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir