Thunderhead Engineering Ventus (x64) Free Download
Ventus is designed to provide a pressurization simulation for smoke control analysis. The simulation is performed by CONTAM, an open-source application maintained and developed by NIST. Like PyroSim and FDS, Ventus provides a premium user experience for industry leading simulation software. By utilizing our expertise in delivering 3D modeling applications for fire protection eningeering, Ventus will exceed the demands of CONTAM users who want to accelerate their smoke control projects. Whether for stairwells, atriums, or underground buildings, proper air handling systems must be designed for pressurized smoke control in case of emergency. Ventus provides a clear and efficient path from modeling a building to understanding temperatures, pressures, and densities so that the proper solution can be reached. Ventus offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies modeling tasks for various scenarios such as stairwells, elevator shafts, atrium spaces, and underground buildings. If you are already familiar with PyroSim and Pathfinder, you will easily understand how Ventus operates.
Features of Thunderhead Engineering Ventus
- Ventus allows users to build 3D models of pressure zones based on actual building geometry.
- Ventus manages multi-variable scenarios for simplified batch CONTAM simulation and analysis.
- Ventus tabulates results data for multiple scenarios into digestible CSV data and 3D visuals.
- Import CAD models or floorplans to build geometry. Easily understand and navigate your model. Quickly designate flow paths.
- Easily compare results for varying outdoor conditions. Maintain multiple simulation configurations for sensitivity analyses and multiple scenarios.
- Create data reports for all configured scenarios. Provide increased certainty that your inputs are valid and deliver the proper solution.
Windows OS 10
Core i5 3570 (4 Cores)/Athlon X4 970 (4 Cores)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crk folder.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir