Valentin TSOL v2021 R3 Free Download.
Valentin TSOL is a special simulation software that lets you calculate the performance of a solar thermal system perfectly dynamically over a one-year cycle with great accuracy. With this program you can design solar thermal systems optimally and perform calculations such as the dimensions of solar cells, storage tanks and also calculate the economic efficiency of the project. The program has over 200 preset systems in its database that are defined for a variety of purposes, and users can select and customize one based on their needs, even if you didn’t have the system you needed in the list. You can manually adjust all the technical parameters and features and ultimately deliver the output you want. TSOL is an ideal application in this field due to its high accuracy in computing and the various features it offers and its use will have a significant impact on reducing final costs.
Features and Features of Valentin TSOL Software:
- A variety of components such as: hybrid tanks, buffer tanks, hot water supply, heating backups, swimming pools, etc.
- With 8000 weather information around the world and the ability to determine the weather you are looking for
- View and model real-life solar cells for residential roofs
- Displays the energy required for domestic heating and hot water systems separately
- Predefined settings and models
- Report analysis results in graphs and graphs and information tables
- Determine the number of collector cells needed to collect energy
Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium PC
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Disk Drive: 820 MB
Monitor Resolution: at least 1.024 x 768 pixels
Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Graphics: 64 MB, OpenGL Support (Photo Plan)
Other: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
Download Valentin TSOL v2021 R3
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir