VbsEdit 9.9615 x86-x64 Free Download
VbsEdit is the name of the debugging feature of the VBScript programming and editor. The creators of this product believe that this software as a powerful tool is able to convert your VBScript files to executable files (32 and 64 bit). Also, according to the official website of this product, the software is very simple to operate and you can easily edit and program with minimal knowledge. The software is also able to identify and show you the potential of your projects by providing a comprehensive bug fix.
You’ll be faster than you used to be with VbsEdit. The creators of this product believe that by installing this software you can significantly reduce the time required to write a VBS script. You will also have access to a number of sample scripts available with this software that you can use as a sample script for your own learning.
Features and Features of VbsEdit
- Powerful editor for programming and editing VBS scripts
- Significantly increase the speed of your work in programming and editing your scripts
- Simplicity of use You can use this product with the minimum knowledge required
- Highly advanced and powerful debugging capabilities to fix possible bugs
- Supports scripts such as .vbs, .js, .wsf and .hta
- Benefit from a large number of pre-defined script instances for users
- Can be used to learn the concepts and scripts of scripts
VbsEdit System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows 10
Read the Readme.txt file in the folder.
- The Keygen file version 9.0852 must be run in Run as administrator mode And in the folders specified in the Readme file according to whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit, and if installed on a 64-bit system, the vbsedit_1.lic file generated by Keygen must also be copied to the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder.
- If you get a pdm.dll error in version 9.2145, run the installkeys.vbs file.
Download VbsEdit 9.2145 x86(Community Edition, unlimited evaluation usage)
Download VbsEdit 9.2145 x64(Community Edition, unlimited evaluation usage)
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir