Winsoft Printing Library for Android v2.5 for Delphi & C++ Builder XE7 – 10.4 Sydney Free download.
Winsoft Printing Library for Android is a component built by Delphi and C ++ that is designed to print on Android. This library is a suitable library for establishing a connection between the printer and the Android device, in which the Android Print and PrintHelper APIs are used. This library was published by Erik Salaj of Winsoft , who also supports the Delphi XE8 Firemonkey. Of course, this library only supports Android due to the APIs used (Android Print and PrintHelper APIs) and cannot be used in iOS, Windows and OSX. You can also use this library in Appmethod and C ++ Builder. Using this library, you can easily print various images, HTML pages, PDF files and PDF documents generated in Android.
Features of Winsoft Printing Library for Android:
- Use Android APIs Print and PrintHelper
- Supports printing images, HTML pages, PDF files and generated PDF documents
- Requires Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Available for Delphi / C ++ Builder XE7 – 10.4
- Source code is available in registered versions
- Free royalty-free distributions in apps
- Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Delphi / C ++ Builder XE7 – 10.4
It does not require any special method, it is easy to use according to your Delphi version.
The included file contains the source, library, examples, and multiple versions for different Delphi versions.
Download Winsoft Printing Library for Android v2.5 for Delphi & C ++ Builder XE7 – 10.4 Sydney
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir