ZSoil x64 Free Download
ZSOIL is the Windows-Based Finite Element Software offering a unified approach to numerical simulation of soil and rock mechanics, above & underground structures, excavations, soil-structure interaction and underground flow, including dynamics, thermal and moisture migration analysis. ZSoil is available for Windows 10 & 11. ZSOIL is the first integrated computer code that offered a unified approach to most of the natural processes encountered in geotechnical and foundation engineering, including stability, consolidation, creep and underground flow, excavations and soil-structure interactions. Typical engineering problems that are being handled worldwide with ZSOIL are: foundation and earthwork construction, include tunnels, underground storage facilities, metro stations, mining, cut or fill in highways, railroads, dams, temporary and final retaining structures, water-front and excavation systems with complex excavation sequences, hydraulic structures, and buildings. ZSOIL is a continuously upgraded geotechnical, foundation and underground flow engineering software based on the finite-element method and written in the MS-Windows environment. The program has been used with great success in forensic analysis and design studies, covering without exception all possible scenarios encountered in real world case studies.
Features of ZSOIL
- Nonlinear small and large displacements. Axi-symmetric, Plane strain, and 3D drivers offering single and 2-phase analyses, including partial saturation, with any combination of the algorithmic options that are listed below.
- Stability analysis: through C-phi reduction and stress level algorithms lead to a reliable assessment of safety factors and failure surfaces for the most general problem geometries. Simpler and more general than usual sliding surface approaches.
- Simulation of Excavation, construction stages, simulation of fill for cut and cover construction, combined with any sequence of drivers, allowing removal or addition of construction parts, loads, boundary conditions etc, unloading control capability in order to simulate 3-dimensional effects in 2D. Continuous safety assessment.
- Flow, steady or transient, fully or partially saturated, with time dependent boundary conditions; fullly arbitrary flow conditions with free surface, seepage surfaces, as well as rain inflow, impermeable zones, coupled or uncoupled with solid deformation can easily be accounted for.
- Processor : i5, i7, i9 or Intel XEON
- System 64 bit: Windows: Windows 10 or 11
- RAM : 8-16GB of RAM recommended
- Hard-disk space : 50 GB
- Graphical resolution : higher than 1280 x 1024 (1024 x 768 supported)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crk folder.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir