ZylGSM 1.49 for D5-D11 Free Download.
ZylGSM is a useful component for connecting to phones and GSM modems in Delphi and C ++ Builder. Key features of this component include the ability to text or PDU format, delete SMS, make voice calls, send information, answer incoming calls, hang up, detect phone ringing and display phone numbers, notification alerts Noted new SMS, read text and pdu text messages and more. This component fully supports the 7-bit GSM alphabet and UCS2 character and is compatible with most GSM modems. You can run all AT commands on the modem.
ZylGSM is able to execute all the Hays commands on the modem connected to the serial port. Of course, it is possible to execute commands on most USB, Infrared and Bluetooth modems as they usually have a built-in mapping that transmits the input data in a virtual way. (This can be found in the Device Manager section). To connect to Android devices, you first need to install a USB driver and connect to Media Mode. GSM is a universal standard for mobile connection, with 82% of mobile phones worldwide using this standard to communicate with each other.
ZylGSM Features and Features:
- Text and PDU
- Delete SMS
- Voice communication and data transmission
- Answer incoming calls with the ability to display a phone number
- Possibility to disconnect incoming calls
- Alert for incoming SMS
- Compatible with GSM 7-bit alphabet and UCS2 character
- Compatible with all types of GSM modems
- Ability to execute AT (Hayes) commands
- Used in Delphi and C ++ Builder
- Includes tutorials and sample codes to learn about component performance
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 95/98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Server2003 / Vista / Server2008 / 7/8 / Server2012 / 10
Available for: Delphi 10.2 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi 10.1 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi 10 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE8 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE7 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE6 (Win32 & Win64) , Delphi XE5 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE4 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE3 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE2 (Win32 & Win64), Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2005 , Delphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, C ++ Builder 10.2 (Win32 & Win64), C ++ Builder 10.1 (Win32 & Win64), C ++ Builder 10 (Win32 & Win64), C ++ Builder XE8 (Win32 & Win64), C ++ Builder XE7, C ++ Builder XE6, C ++ Builder XE5, C ++ Builder XE4, C ++ Builder XE3, C ++ Builder XE2, C ++ Builder XE, C ++ Builder 2010, C ++ Builder 2009, C ++ Builder 2007, C ++ Builder 2006, C ++ Builder 6, C ++ Builder 5, Turbo Delphi, Turbo C ++
– The Delphi 2006 version is fully compatible with Turbo Delphi
– The C ++ Builder 2006 version is fully compatible with Turbo C ++
– Delphi for .NET support was abandoned.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir